Friday, January 05, 2007

Barless Windows


Perhaps I should have been an inventor. I have a need. I live in the 'hood, and all my neighbors have fences around their properties and bars on their windows. So do we. However, the bars are dangerous for us too, because, as our inspector pointed out when we bought the home, we have no egress (I guess that means escape).

Someone needs to invent barless windows that are secure. Windows that prevent folks from breaking in (boy, I'm getting old), but don't make your house feel like a prison, and that allow you to get out. I'll search the web, maybe someone has invented this. But if not, I'll call Mr. Pella...

2 comments:

jordi comas said...

Too Busy too blog?

Why do you use pseudonyms? Do you really think its a problem? And why Eliza? Is that what you wish her name was?

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure they already do...

Click here